Inspired by minimalist style, we adopt frameless double sliding door with a vertical handle outside and a knob inside to help your bathroom more transparent. Designed in shower glass panel door, one piece of sliding door and one piece of fixed door, the alcove frameless glass door and panel always slides smoothly to ensure a quieter shower experience. Offering interchangable left and right glass panels fits your specific layout. 7/24 email-response helps you easily install. All hardware are good quality and glass also certified by ANSI, safe to use!
- Stainless Steel Glass Clamps. Fitted correctly, the glass clamps can hold the weight of a glass panel firmly in place and prevent it from wobbling about.
- Glass Guider. The door glass always slides smoothly along the rail which can move smoothly to ensure a quieter shower experience.
- Reversible Door Installation. SL4u shower glass adopts a single sliding door design, which can interchange the left and right glass panels to fit your specific layout.
- 3/8''Tempered Glass. Strong and tempered glass is safe and resilient and doesn't easily shatter. If broken, it will crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards, which is mostly harmless.
- Metal threshold prevents water leaks and ensures that your bathroom floors stay dry.
- Top Rail and Rollers. The slender top rail makes your shower room more transparent and big round rollers provide a stable structure.
3/8" ANSI Z97.1 and 16 CFR 1201-certified clear tempered glass
Weights & Dimensions
|Overall Width - Side to Side
|Overall Product Weight
|Glass Thickness - Front to Back
|Door Installation Type
|Number of Handles
|Number of Doorknob
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Number of Stationary Panels
|Supplier Intended and Approved Use
|Non Residential Use; Residential Use
Have a question about one of SL4U’s products or about SL4U in general? Chances are, someone else has had the same question.
Click Here to learn more answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.