SL4u provides you with a 32"D x 60"W x 4"H Shower Tray Base which better fits for 60'' x 32'' Shower Enclosure. The shower tray base is made of sheet molding compound (SMC) which is sturdy and durable so that it will not affect the beautiful appearance due to rusting. Textured Surface with a sturdy bottom can prevent you from falling while not wearing shoes in the shower room. The design of the floor drain and inflow slope is just right for smooth drainage so that the water has a quicker drainage speed.
A 32"D x 60"W x 4"H Shower Tray Base for 60'' x 32'' Shower Enclosure
2) PVC water drain
3) S.S 304 drain cover board
- Anti-Collision Blocks. Designed 3 anti-collision blocks, better protect the left and right glass panels, preventing door from slamming.
- Left Drain Location. Sl4u shower base includes a high-quality center shower drain. The design of the floor drain and inflow slope is just right for smooth drainage. All trays have a flat underside making installation and levelling even easier.
- Slip-Resistant Textured Surface. SL4u shower base is designed with grid structural support with a sturdy bottom, which can prevent you from falling while not wearing shoes in the shower room.
- Strong Corrosion and Bending Resistance. The shower tray base is made of sheet molding compound which has anti-corrosion and waterproof functions. It is sturdy and durable so that it will not affect the beautiful appearance due to rusting.
- Good Packaging. It adopts strict packing ways with buffer foam block and makes sure you receive it in good condition.
|Product Dimensions||32" x 60" x 4"|
|Style||Left Drain Base|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Shower base、drain cover board、PVC water drain|
|Adult Assembly Required||Yes|
|Additional Tools Required||Screw Driver; Power Drill; Utility knife; Pencil; Measuring tape; Level|
|Full or Limited Warranty||Limited|
Have a question about one of SL4U’s products or about SL4U in general? Chances are, someone else has had the same question.
Click Here to learn more answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.